Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Friday, August 7, 2009

Rank #14 OUSTED Rank #1!?

IMAGE FROM FACEBOOK
Ayayay..... WTA world number one Dinara Safina was ousted by Zheng Jie of China and rank number 14 in WTA during the Los Angeles , California tournament. Yes ! the ball is round and rolling the court every second they hit it . This is Zheng's first win carreer over Safina while they meet in previous tournaments." It's amazing for me, because I lost to her all four times we had played,"she said.Zheng's next game will be facing Samantha Stosur of Australia who defeated Ana Ivanovic in Wimbledon.It makes sense that this Chinese players let fly their flag above the air in the world of tennis sports.

"I don't know what happened in the first set, but I started to play much better in the second set. In the third set, I just didn't use my opportunities," Safina said during the interview.Read more story at CNN SPORTS



0 comments:

ADGITIZE HERE.