Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Thursday, February 19, 2009

HERE COMES THE NEXT CHAMPION

A touching image I saw this morning after I opened the yahoo news. It was Tiger woods and his son on the headlines. A very nice images!.I am an avid fan of this man even I don't play golf . I used to watched every tournament they had, just on tv.And here comes the next in line to the throne as the king of golfers around the world. Behind his career he has time to hold his son and show it to the world.A proud father and lucky son that everybody watched wherever they go.



1 comments:

Grace February 22, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Hi Vhing, easy lang mag-advert eh.
Log in ka sa EC mo, click mo kung kanino blog gusto mo mag-advert, then, makita mo yung WAIT, PRICE at saka ADVERTISE, click mo dyan. Tapos, confirm mo. Try it. :)

ADGITIZE HERE.