Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Thursday, April 16, 2009

KAWAII BLOG AWARD

 My Life Story by JACKY is the one who gave me this award.She's so nice to me everytime she had she's always remember me.Thank you again sissy and kept up the good works.Regards to all outhere.
It's made specially for all the blogs spreading kawaii-ness!!Kawaii-ness is all about loving all things kawaii, being kawaii ourself and definitely being able to add kawaii-ness in everything, its all in our creativity!!- Good.GirlThe simple rules that go with it are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her kawaii blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate all the blogs that you think deserve this award (*kawaii of course!*).
4. Put the links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!

Everybody was so busy this time..so I'm keeping this for the meantime.I'll be passing this soon.



1 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) April 16, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

ate, congrats sa iyong napaka cute na award ^_^

ADGITIZE HERE.