Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Sunday, April 19, 2009

PHOTO HUNT #5 - PURPLE : TEL'PHONE BOOTH WOMAN

I took this picture in front of tourist area's post office Natanya. Many times that I saw her in this place  everytime I went to post office to send money for my children.It's always with her bag in purple color and with a big choker bracelets on her right hand.Sometimes with hairclips also as same color purple and even her finger nail polish, you see that???.I dont know who she is .It just caught my eyes because I like the color and style of her bag.I never noticed her shoes...lol.



5 comments:

Rechie April 20, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

Nice purple here Ate Vhings....i got a purple rice cooker

Meryl (proud pinay) April 21, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

nice pic. puro purple..partner partner talaga..^_^

buti teh vhing di ka napagkamalang paparazzi..joke lang po ate ^_^

i like po nung pagkakuha mo parang professional photographer ang kumuha ^_^

vhingF April 21, 2009 at 4:05 AM  

meryl- yes! if you read my post in survivor tiltle ...day off in UKIEY- its ukay-ukay.

thanks girls for your time leaving comments. proud pinay tayong lahat.

Dhemz April 22, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

hahaha....grabi ah...purple man siguro ang fave sa lady na yan...heeheh..buti d sya naka face sayo te...hehhehe...:)

na notice ko din..purple din yung letters ng post mo...hehehe..very creative...it goes by the theme...:)

Marites April 22, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

paparazzi ang dating ah:) i like the bag, but not sure about the chunky bracelet:)

My purple is up too.

ADGITIZE HERE.