Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Sunday, April 12, 2009

PHOTO HUNT #4 - TRIANGLE



I did not catch up the 1/2 day work in post office this afternoon located at the tourist center Ntanya because they still on holidays.So I walked,walked around then I felt tired that I sat down the wooden bench in streets of Smilansky corner Hertzel.There are medicals staffs from one company distributing some flyers for thier promotional discount services.Without thinking that in front of me was a metal craft with a triangular form that means there is story behind this point so they marked it. Something like a monument from thier history that was happened there.When one friend passed by asked why I am looking that metal.Then suddenly I saw a triangle that I need to join in photo hunting this week.When those medical staffs saw me holding camera they run and gave their sweetest smiles and posed.This is the best adjectives that I can say here, locals are not afraid with cameras and they are friendly people.



1 comments:

Rechie April 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Wow,this is a very good thought for the Theme. i was not able to participate this Sat. photohunt theme...

ADGITIZE HERE.