Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NBA's BEST PLAY'S of 2009

You can visit http://www.nba.com/video for more games.

I was smiling when I found this video on YouTube.I'm sure when you watched all of these games you smiled too and remembered everything.Left hands/right hand dunks & dunks , steals , free throws, three pointers long shots,lay ups, etc., it was all amazing games. Sometimes while I'm watching those games I'm closing my eyes, lol. especially if O'Neil driving the ball . Any players stopped on his way to the goal , will surely splashed to the floor.Kobe's covering his face while smiling was the nicest image to viewers, right? That's one great gestures in sporting world.It's so funny that when the audiences in that stadium cheering ,shouting every time when there was goals and I'm doing it too. Huh! but I'm alone watching in front of TV, hehehe.Watching sports was my one way of escaping my stresses for the whole day's work.



1 comments:

Anonymous July 15, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

what an exciting ballgame! me too, am a fan of basketball...

ADGITIZE HERE.