Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bekele's 4th straight wins on 10,000m

Yesterday's live telecast on the events at Olympic Stadium in Berlin with time record of 26:17.54 on track and field was Bekele's fourth straight wins , he is an Ethiopian athlete. Last year in Olympic was also amazing performance by Bekele with time recorded of 26:25.97 in Beijing. In Zurich world record garnering time of 26:17.8 but yesterday performance was the latest world record ever written .He has still a lot of energy after hearing the bell ring that make him alarm to increase his speed until the end of the run. Amazing! How could I imagine now that I am suffering sprain and any disturbances on my legs down to foot that I was just run in my early age in 1500m without any wins , hahaha. I'm wondering what kind of legs and feet that Bekele has and also what he ate why he had that energy , I am just wondering to those lucky gifted one's.



ADGITIZE HERE.