Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Monday, August 10, 2009

Music Monday : Hey Jude

Thanks to Angel2006Oasis of this video.
Let us say that this song was so popular hit during my early years like something when I was in grade two.I like the sounds of music but I don't understand yet at that time how it means to us . Now it is time to share to all of you that mostly knew and love this song.
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



1 comments:

Marites August 10, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

i grew up with this song and hearing it always got me reminiscing of my childhood. my MM is up here

ADGITIZE HERE.