Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tricks are what I like in soccer games..

Watching this soccer since I worked here is so funny and amazing to me.Soccer is not popular in our country compared to basketball that most filipinos are watching in every games.Tricks seen on this videos are so great to see and keeps me smile the whole game I've watched.I did shout alone if there's a goal made by the players or what ever inside the games.I dont mind who are the players but I'm watching always if I have free time on my work.I even sharing a story of what I've watched in youtube if my family got online.They are laughing to me and my hubby always makes a jokes that "don't tell me you're going to watch sometime that soccer?", huh!! but he did when he was in Tripoli, Libya - hahahaha.



0 comments:

ADGITIZE HERE.