Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Sunday, May 10, 2009

PHOTO HUNT #8 in memory

I took this picture with my cannon camera eight months before he died.It was my first vacation working here in Israel. No one of us thought that time was the begginning of his end. He never complains at all and ever since.Three of us brothers and sisters working abroad went vacation at same time.He is the man that everybody in our place salute him even he is not military guy but the way he disciplined us is into that kind of attitudes.No one break his words or else your challenging without winning the games you choose.

NOTICE: to all members
This photo hunt will be moving to another blog of mine.Please visit sometime at
vhingFoto collection

Thank you all.



2 comments:

Dhemz May 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

wow! I salute him too AteVhing....I think he did what is right...the result is...all of you guys are successful...kaya no regrets yung pag discipline nya sa inyo....:)

Anonymous May 20, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

I can only say one thing, he really did a great job! With the picture of your dad, he seem to be contented with what he have, and that's his family..

ADGITIZE HERE.