Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

EC CASH OUT RECIEVED


June 06,2009 when I recieved the email from EntreCard support team informing me that they send me the  amount worth to EC credits I applied and transferred to them. Only last Monday I accepted it through my paypal account. THANK VERY MUCH TO ALL WHO ARE AROUND IN THIS BUSINESS. Also to all EC droppers that giving time and efforts to drop and visit me everyday.To those I did not reply back - I had problem of opening your blogs . I dont know why .where and what is the problem . It came out to freezes the whole hours waiting but still stuck to blank page. To let you know that I'm trying to opened it for how many times until I finished the 300 drops everyday. SORRY!.

To the one who invited me to boycot EC dropping and some negative write ups outhere all I can say is SORRY FRIENDS I will stick until the end of blog life on entrecard not to the point of this amount I have recieved and not to the incoming amount to be recieved but the main reason was I MEET YOU ALL because of EC dropping . I have fun time dropping everyday as I can immediately attend my employer's needs  while I'm dropping without any hassles.

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!



7 comments:

Anonymous June 10, 2009 at 5:07 AM  

oi, buti ka pa may natanggap na mula sa EC na yan..

ME June 10, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

naku congrats sissy..pano ba mag cash out. Baka pwede rin ako...anyway you deserve it sissy ang sipag mo kaya mag drop....

Rechie June 11, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

wow, congrats ate vhing.. So happy for you.. so talagang they pay, it's great. Sorry now lang ako nkavist..just got back from my hometown,

Unknown June 11, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Congrats T-Vhing! Ako nag cashout nung last week pa until now waiting pa rin. Ang tagal sakin.. aantayin ko lang.

http://learn-earn-for-livin.blogspot.com

Petula June 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

I applied for cash out and now there's a note saying I need to re-apply. I didn't think it was worth it or that it would go through. I don't understand why I need to reapply - takes so long.

Anonymous June 11, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

wow congrats ate

Unknown June 13, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Vhing paano mo na transfer from cashout to paypal and EC credits mo...Naa na ako credits sa Cashout worth 20,000 Credits pero wa ko kabalo unsaon nga ma transfer sa paypal account na. Hope matabangan ko nimo hehehe.

ADGITIZE HERE.