Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Sunday, July 5, 2009

DREAM COME TRUE

ROGER FEDERER GOT IT!!!

What else I could say... I... WON!....my bet , not big amount but a big happiness...lol. No tears from the winner and brings back the great smile of R. FEDERER claiming as number one starting today . My guessing power worked well this time, lol. and CONGRATULATIONS to both of them . That's true Roddick can come back to play in coming years and hold one trophy of his own. He did a great job too.But wait ...one thing I've catches to what FEDERER said - he came to play good and not to break records, oh no...all players around sporting world has a big dream to be a record holder. It will come true if one player break the record who was the latest champion written on the board. Huh! ..a bit strange to hear that from one tennis player icon.That's all for Wimbledon 2009.



0 comments:

ADGITIZE HERE.