Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First ISRAELI to play on NBA

(image by AP@JP)
OMRI CASSPI was one of the lucky who was selected by the SACRAMENTO KINGS in last month 23rd selection draft.He is become the first Israeli set to play on NBA. Here in his home team preparing for EuroBASKET tournament this coming September has a shaky problems with some teammates that resulted to boycotted the Sunday's training sessions.Monday's meeting with his coach Tzvika Sherf said he will not be playing the EuroBasket tournaments.

"There's no chance I will join the national team in training before August 20 and we agreed to speak again later. However, at the moment it seems as though I won't be joining the team at all.

"I need to make some difficult decisions because I'm facing a critical year in my career. I want to play for the team, although it is difficult to see it happening."

For more on Israel sports please click it here to bring you to Jerusalem Post/Sport .



0 comments:

ADGITIZE HERE.