Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The New EC Support Team

Answers all my tickets sent since April '09 that I cannot access to my account. I sent a lot of tickets to the OLD EC SUPPORT team but as I had said it has same email messages I've received of how to log in that it doesn't help at all. I asked a lot of questions on that tickets.And I almost gave up of backing out entrecard but I'm trying to wait the last minute and having one reason to stay for the mean time was my 40K plus points credits left before the problems occurred.

This morning I've checked my gmail messages and I found out that the NEW EC SUPPORT TEAM replies all my tickets one by one! But I have enjoying EC dropping since Sunday night. I just forgot to reply the email with the right password they've sent to me last Sunday. My apology but I'm happy and so excited that is why I forgot the feedback messages for them , lol.Let us have hope that this new owner of EC will have equal and transparent policy implementation to all members.And lastly hope they will add more cash to the credit points we earned during dropping to compensate our efforts in clicking every blogs here.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH again to the NEW EC SUPPORT TEAM!!



0 comments:

ADGITIZE HERE.