Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Remember Bobby Lashley?

Now he returns to TNA Wrestling!!It has been a quite months or maybe years that I did not watched wrestling show in any TV program either in you tube .I just read in newspaper so I found it in here.Try to view this video how his co-wrestler welcome him.And ...at the end he hit everybody on the ring for their big surprise. lol. So funny sometimes on wrestling who are the enemies and who are they going with. Why are they hitting the referee that almost killed ?.lol . When I'm at home we always nothing messed up every weeks show because kids are the avid fans of wrestling. And of course hubby , I'm sitting meter distance to him to avoid his hands. Take note of it.lol. also in boxing if he is watching we are sitting far distance to him ,hehehe.

ENJOY WATCHING GUYS!.



0 comments:

ADGITIZE HERE.