Blog Widget by LinkWithin
OTHERSIDE OF MY LIFE..

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

EVERYTHING is INCLUDED here in the WORLD of FOOTBALL

BWA-HA-HA-HA, HE-HE-HE, HI-HI-HIK-HI-HI-HIK.......Oh my GOD! Why they have that gay referee over there? I can't stop laughing here alone. It was completely what we are looking for watching the football games worldwide.Comedy, tricks, goal keeper, fights, fans, referees , etc. and everything are all in one video. It drives me crazy laughing while the whole morning I'm crying. Jeysuszz... Chriiist!... please help me stop laughing here alone.And I'm farting already, *sigh*.

THANKS to RonaldoSadec85 for uploading a video like this.



2 comments:

Anonymous July 21, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

so, instead of watching the football game i think your attention was caught by the ref...

Cacai M. July 22, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

nyahahah... gayish! heheh..!

ADGITIZE HERE.